Layer Like a Boss: Fall Fashion Trends

Hey beauties!! I know it's been ages since my last blog post! I can ramble on with excuse after excuse but the truth of the matter is life has gotten super hectic with two preschoolers, a recent move and an active ongoing job hunt that has become a job:) and everything in between!  But I have certainly missed blogging and sharing all of my creative ventures and discoveries, so I would like to welcome Fall in with a recent Fashion Trend post I just penned for my fave diamond jeweler Robbins Brothers!! Their jewelry is seriously gorge and something to drool over.

To get you beauties going in the right direction with the perfect fall closet, let's start by holding on to a little bit of summer, no need to shelve all of your cute warm wear, upgrade those maxi skirts to a cute fall look!

Add some gorge RB pearls and take the kiddies pumpkin picking or brunch with your girls!


Fall is all about a hot rocker chic leather jacket or that perfect trench!! Yay for style, but ouch on the budget! But think about it like this, a one time investment on a staple item that will go the distance in your wardrobe and may even stake its claim as a vintage heirloom to pass on to your daughter.

Fall is such an awesome time of year because it really allows you to layer like a boss and look absolutely chic in the process! For more inspiration head over to Robbins Brothers to get it in!!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Girl, I so FEEL you! I just moved myself. BTW I love all these looks :) Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you back, I am too. We missed you and are looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, your comments mean the world to me!!

« »

B3LLA CARA All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger