San Francisco Summer

Have you ever had so many things going on in your life at one time that finding time to do the things that you know and love are almost impossible?!  Well that's how life has been for me beauties since May and my blogging has suffered because of it!  But with a successful house sale under my belt, a current grueling search for a new home in the DC area and a summer staycation with my boys and the grandparents in sunny San Francisco (the weather has been welcomely kind to us:) I don't think life could get any busier!!

But I have missed you beauties so and I want to give you a sneak peek into the past month:

The journey to Cali begins! Flight was delayed at this point and here is where I fell in LOVE with the portable DVD!!
After what turned into an overnight delay and posh stay at the Hyatt Crystal City, we finally touched down!!
Transitions are never easy for a 3 and 4 year old but ice cream sure does help!!
And so does making new friends!!
SF is a photographers dream!! Baby apples against city landscape!

They loved picking baby apples!!

Summer days at the beach!!
He couldn't resist getting those toes wet!

Neither could he!! #Turntup:)

His Batman Beach Moves!!

Graffitti meets sand!

The beach aftermath ended in a naked car ride home!!
So far off to a great summer!!

1 comments:

  1. I think ice cream kind of helps with everything! Beautiful pics!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, your comments mean the world to me!!

« »

B3LLA CARA All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger